Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Left Seat

Happy new year everyone. Here's wishing everyone a successful Twenty Ten.....

One of my objectives this year is to continue to work toward my dream of flying. Part of this program is continuing to use my flight simulation hobby as a means of enhancing my knowledge of aviation. Whilst some may call it an obsession, I believe that it is a healthy imperative that we all find our "passion" in life and follow that dream. For me, one of my passions is flight simming and it is something that I have invested heavily in over the past few years with the ultimate goal to transfer my capabilities from the PC environment into the real world.

As part of this program, I recently visited the Flight Experience 737 800 simulator on the Gold Coast, Australia for a little more practice and ended up doing several circuits of Jacksons International Airport in Port Moresby.

I am not sure whether I am ready to sit in the "left seat" yet but I enjoyed myself none the less......


No comments: