Thursday, July 7, 2011

My bucket list -Part 1

One of my guiding principles and one that I try to emulate is the need to make the most of ones opportunity at life. Many who have been on the receiving end of my some say misguided advice have probably heard my oft used "you're only here once" line. Which leads me to consider what life activities would be on my bucket list of things to do before my one chance at life passes me by. Here are a couple f entries for starters.

1) Embark on a world culinary tour sampling the national dish of every country. I would also accept a food lovers oddysey to the USA as a perhaps more realistic alternative - unless of course I manage to win the lottery!

2) Captain a jetliner. Ok perhaps that might be a tad unrealistic so I will settle for obtaining my pilots license..

More on the bucket list in coming days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about climbing our mt whilliam? Next year sept?